I know I said 2 weeks ago that I’d be posting but then I misplaced my memory card for my camera , we all got sick, Nate’s 96 year old Aunt fell, and family came into town. So once things calm down, I find my memory card or charge the batteries for my other camera, I promise I will post pictures. In the meantime, here are a few things I’m….
- Listening to Tayv talk to his baby brother.
- When Tayv tells me all the things he’s going to teach his brother
- That Tayv made his bed twice today by himself for the first time. (And then didn’t want to get in it for his nap or bedtime because he had already made it! I have no idea where he gets that from by the way.)
- My new fridge that gives me crushed ice at my beckon call.
- The fact that I will have a nursery this time around!
- Our new ward
- That if everything continues as it is I won't get anywhere near the weight I was when I was pregnant with Tayvin.
- My new washer & dryer that I still intend to post pictures of… someday…
- Air conditioning
- That I have a reason to eat every 2-3 hours.
- All the tiny baby socks (and clothes) that I’ve been washing!
- That I have to pee almost as often as I blink.
- That I HAVE to eat every 2-3 hours.
- Waking up in our new, quiet house with no weird curry, Mexican, or other smells to make me sick for the rest of the day.
- How long & hard Nate is having to work until they hire another person.
- Most of my maternity clothes.
- That even though we have our very own yard, it’s still not big enough to get Tayvin the playground set he’s been drooling over at Costco for as long as he could talk.
- That we can’t afford to all go to Alaska for a visit during the summer but Nate refuses to go without us.
- That in a few weeks Nate is going to Florida and I just can’t justify going with him.
- Iron pills, heartburn, and down comforters
- How it’s so not fair that when Nate was sick he just took some Nyquil to knock him out but even though I can never sleep anymore I just have to live with it. Oh well, good practice I guess!
- Trying to figure out why nobody laughed or even commented on my "Got Pickles?" shirt the other day. I mean, come on people, this is Utah county-this is what you do-make babies!
- The birthday invitations and 50ish baby announcements that I haven’t made or designed yet. (I’m thinking Costco again….)
- How I'm SO not ready for the exhaustion that comes with a new baby but can't wait to hold him...
- That I'm still not completely convinced that we're having another boy even though that's what we saw-just seems off.
- That I'm still stretch-mark free but probably jinxing myself by watching so closely.
- Peanut butter Cyclops cookies, Texas sheet cake, homemade caramels, marshmallow popcorn, ok, what sweets am I not thinking of?