5.12.2009

Mother's Day

I hope everyone had an incredible Mother's Day-I certainly did! I started a new tradition that I wanted to do last year but forgot so this year I remembered! I want to take a picture on Mother's Day of me and my kids to celebrate the privilege of being their mommy! None of them are fantastic and I didn't spend time cropping or editing but here's what we got...





Also, as requested, some belly pics... The pictures make me look bigger than I feel- I'm definitely a lot smaller this time around but I think it's just because I'm eating a lot better and running. The baby is a little small for his due date but still very healthy!

At 19 weeks, I think... (Sorry about the whole slanted thing-Nate likes to mess around and I can't get him to just take a straight-on picture!)







At 22 weeks and 2 days...

I'm still looking through the new pics of Tayv but should be posting some in the next couple days!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great Stac! Love, Autumn

Julie said...

You look amazing!! The pictures of you and Tav are so dang cute! He is so adorable.

[Stacia] said...

Thanks guys! I definitely don't feel like I look amazing but it's nice to hear anyway! And yes, Julie, I agree, he is adorable! But so is Mike!

Julia said...

Those pictures of you and Tayvin are so cute! You are looking so great, very cute prego pictures. There's just something about pregant women, we just glow, don't we? Haha!

Krystal said...

Happy Mother's Day! I think the pictures of you and Tayvin turned out cute. And I love your belly pics too. You're an adorable Mommy with an adorable little boy!

MaddyChick said...

You look great!! I hope I can look that good when my day comes. I love the Mother's day pics.

Tara said...

I love your blog! Congrats on the little guy comming! You can meet my little McKenna in July! We are comming up with my parents! Yay and I can meet your lil Tayvin! We"ll be there June 30th thru July the 2nd! Make sure and tell Steph too so we can see everyone! Yay! I am soooooooooooo excited!