3.17.2010

Leprachaun Trap

Happy St. Patricks day. Tomorrow. Nate thinks I'm crazy-pretty much I can't stop myself when any holiday comes around. The only thing that can stop me is my dwindling bank account. :(  Anyway, so Tayv & I made a Leprachaun trap today. Ya know, if you catch a leprachaun he'll lead you to a pot of gold? That whole thing. Well, in our house, we'll catch the leprachaun and in order for him to be able to use his magic to get out, he has to leave his gold.  So I've been trying to talk it up for a few days now and Tayv went along with it. Until we were in the middle of making the trap today. That's when Tayv's sweet heart couldn't take anymore. He said he didn't want to catch a leprachaun because tricking is not nice. What do I say to that?

The trap...


The gold...

And there will be little green leprachaun footprints... :)











Rolos picture found here.

3 comments:

Gillespie Family said...

Way cute idea. Kyle thinks I am way crazy too when it comes to holidays because I am always do things like this. Men they just don't understand.

K. Madsen said...

I wish I'd had this post done and out before that afternoon so that you guys could have colored it.

Darn my procrastination.

Heather said...

You are such a good mom! I appreciate the holiday fun! Kyle thinks I'm a weirdo for the things that I do too! Like cupid comes to our house and leaves a bag of goodies. He thinks I'm crazy. I think it's FUN! Keep it up! I will look for your ideas for the upcoming holidays and probably use them! :)