10.25.2010

Overheard: Love

Tayvin has been arguing with me a lot lately. And if you've seen me with him, you know I don't put up with it. But here's the problem: He argues with me about who loves who more. :) This is how it went yesterday....

T: "Mom, I love you so much!"
M: "I love you too dude."
T: "But I love you more!"
M: "I don't think so. A mommy loves her kids A LOT!"
T: " But I love you forever."
M: "But I love you forever ever."
T: "I love you through and through."
M: "Oh yah?"
T: "Yah, through and through and through and through."
M: "Wow! That is a lot. But I think I still love you more."
T: "Mom, I love you so much, I'd even love you if you got eaten by a chicken."

:)

3 comments:

Autumn said...

Awesome... Now thats love!

Amanda said...

Bwahahaha! This totally made my day.

Dean and Rachel said...

LOL!!! So dang cute!:)