- He thinks he can walk on window sills.
- When he goes down the stairs he puts his feet down then spreads his body out and slides down as fast as possible.
- He knows what a ghost, horse, cow, and dog say. But the funny part is that he does all the noises with his mouth completely closed.
- He consistently uses/says more, please, and done correctly.
- He says da-da, brother, Tayvin, out, mommy, uh-uh, and grandpa.
- He takes his pants off after he poops EVERYTIME.
- When he blows kisses, he covers the bottom half of his face.
- He will do absolutely anything for his idol Tayvin.
- He folds his hands, half-way bows his head, and tries to say amen when we pray.
- Nobody can make him laugh like his daddy.
- He is FULL of grins when I go get him out of his crib.
- He tries to carry on conversations.
- He gets so proud of himself for standing on his own and throws his hands up in the air.
- When he's tired, he crawls upstairs, tries to crawl into his crib, and puts himself to sleep.
- He says yay when we go outside.
My Tahn Man
This little guy is going to get the best of me... he's such a little funny monkey. Literally. He's a monkey. Here are just a few of the things I love about him....