5.08.2008

For lack of creativity....GRADUATION!!!

He did it! On Sunday, May 4th, 2008, Nate graduated from the University of Alaska Anchorage with a double bachelors in Business Management and Marketing-Cum Laude. My entire immediate family was able to join us for the week (more on that posted later) and Nate's entire family was there too. He graduated with his brother, Mo, and many friends too. I am so proud of Nate and all his hard work. When we got pregnant with Tayvin, everyone told us how hard it would be to go to school while married and raising kids. It absolutely was! But although my schooling has had to be put off, luckily Nate's wasn't. I know it was hard for him and he made many sacrifices but we so appreciate Nate's dedication to his schooling, family, and church callings. Thank you sweetie! And Congrats!

(will post pics after my family is gone and I have a minute to think! :) )

No comments: