- I think I hate Dell and now want a Mac.
- I am as computer stupid as it gets.
- Our half marathon is this weekend.
- And no, we are not ready for it.
- We did run over 8 miles last week though. Only 5 more? No prob. :)
- Tayvin has developed quite the attitude.
- We're very close to having all dental work completed for the year! (Hundreds and hundreds of dollars later.)
- I am in the midst of attempting to plan three birthday parties and one 5 year anniversary without a computer. (My mom would think I'm nuts for putting in the computer part but what can I say? I only steal ideas from others-I'm just not creative.)
- Tahnyon now says da-da, knows who all of us are by name, waves bye-bye, is starting to crawl, has his two bottom teeth, and is still my angel baby.
- We are loving the sun and enjoying having a back yard.
Here we go again...
Our computer crashed. Again. Luckily, after we got it back I finally opened the box to one of my Christmas presents and backed up all my pictures. So I will only be losing the semi-important things. Anyway, I have no idea when I'll be back online so for now, in case you were wondering...