6.09.2010

Here we go again...

Our computer crashed. Again. Luckily, after we got it back I finally opened the box to one of my Christmas presents and backed up all my pictures. So I will only be losing the semi-important things. Anyway, I have no idea when I'll be back online so for now, in case you were wondering...

  • I think I hate Dell and now want a Mac.
  • I am as computer stupid as it gets. 
  • Our half marathon is this weekend.
  • And no, we are not ready for it.
  • We did run over 8 miles last week though. Only 5 more? No prob. :)
  • Tayvin has developed quite the attitude.
  • We're very close to having all dental work completed for the year! (Hundreds and hundreds of dollars later.)
  • I am in the midst of attempting to plan three birthday parties and one 5 year anniversary without a computer. (My mom would think I'm nuts for putting in the computer part but what can I say? I only steal ideas from others-I'm just not creative.)
  • Tahnyon now says da-da, knows who all of us are by name, waves bye-bye, is starting to crawl, has his two bottom teeth, and is still my angel baby.
  • We are loving the sun and enjoying having a back yard.
Our lives seem rather boring written down, don't they?

3 comments:

Amanda said...

My laptop has crashed three times since we purchased it two years ago. Unacceptable.

Good luck with the party planning. So fun!

Rachel Vander Martin said...

I would get a MAC..... We have them and love them... Good luck on your race.... We are doing the Women's run... which is only 5 miles. You will do great!

Dean and Rachel said...

Can't believe it's already half marathon time. GOOD LUCK!!! You'll do great...