12.16.2010

Our Christmas Card....

I'm only sending out a few Christmas cards this year so you probably won't get one. But in case you were wondering what it says....

"Our Christmas Letter/gift to you..."

"I've gained weight, Nate's going gray, & our kids are average. Merry Christmas!"

I realize not everybody gets my sense of humor. So if you don't think it's funny, that's ok. Because I'm amused with it and it's a Christmas letter Nate can live with. :)

Wishing you the happiest of Christmases and a new year full of laughter and joy!

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Haha! Now that's my kind of christmas letter. It doesn't take and hour to read like most you see this time of year. :) Merry Christmas guys! We miss you!

PS: I LOVE Your new famiy picture. Super cute! Who took it for you?

Ariane said...

Oh I love it! I totally get your sense of humor. I wonder all the time if people don't get me either. I may copy your idea :o)