8.23.2011

Of course there's always time for spinning.

And did you know things like to hang upside down occasionally?

Again, "Mom, seriously, who is that?"

 Back to pinning the hat on the Cat....


Sue Sue didn't want to give up her hat.


Thanks for coming Fragas!

Creepy Ry, but totally cool.

My sweet mom who always saves my tail.

Apparently Kenz has a crush on The Cat.
 And just so we're keeping this blog real, Tahn went from this...

 to this... 
 to this...
 which is how we ended up like this...
 and this...

Thanks to Ry and Jen for creating a totally cool Cat that MADE this party.

 Only a thespian can bring out reactions like this...

and especially this...
Seriously, if you know my dad you know this is TOTALLY unheard of!

Enter the cupcakes...


And of course, he would be the one of my kids that would try to grab the flame. He has no fear of getting hurt.




That's my boy!










Don't forget about the watermelon and sno-cones!

Oh, and the 'Lava Man' scooter that shoots fire.


Man, I love these kids!

No comments: