7.28.2008

"Oly Mokes, Bampa!"

...As Tayvin would say.

My Parents will both reach the top of the hill this year-the big FIVE-OH! My mom's birthday was in June and my Dad's is in October so we decided to throw them a surprise party. My sister, however, leaves for New Zealand in a couple days so we figured why not throw the party in the middle of July, when they would least expect it!?! And it's a dang good thing we did because holy cow, were there a lot of slips... from my mom walking in to my aunt's house where we had 50 black and white cupcakes and a zillion kabobs on the counter, to my sister slipping and asking my dad if mom knew about the surprise yet! So needless to say, it was a little stressful but so worth it in the end! Holy Smokes, Grandpa!















The Only Picture we got of the veggie bouquet and my sisters...
I love this picture of my tough-cowboy dad with the baby...

No comments: