8.06.2008

Lame

I know I've been a totally lame blogger-spending more time on other people's blogs than mine but what can I say? They're more interesting than I am.
Anyway, it's been almost a week since I said I would post about Nate's job and here I am...just now doing it. I do have excuses though, this is what we've been up to.

-On Friday, Nate quit his job. He just didn't feel like everything there was 100% honest and didn't feel like he could work there and keep his integrity. So he has another offer and is still looking into a few jobs. Hopefully, by Monday he'll be back to work.
-We also went camping Friday night. We packed up the 4-wheeler and took Tayv up to my family's hunting spot for the evening. I was just on a role-I forgot the hot dog buns, all the s'more supplies, pillows, and a few other things-but I remembered the matches and Tayvin so oh well.
-We went to Salt Lake on Saturday to get Breaking Dawn (I would have been there at midnight but I accidentally promised Nate I would go camping with him and didn't think I should back out) and eat dinner with Nate's cousin and her family. They absolutely loved Tayvin and he couldn't get enough of Aanika either.
-On Sunday I woke up and basically couldn't move my body. I don't know if I got the flu or what but I still don't have full use of my arms/hands. It's getting better though, I can get out of bed without crying now.
-My nephew came to stay with us on Sunday and just left today, it's been fun for Tayv to have someone to play with and beat up on him.
-And of course, I spent a couple days reading Breaking Dawn-I finished yesterday morning and am still deciding what I think about it. Caution: Spoiler coming up....



I did love that it ended well for everyone-I'm a sucker for happy endings!
-Nate's brother Mo will be in Salt Lake for a few hours Friday night so we get to go to dinner with him and then maybe see his wife, Julia for a minute before they head up to Idaho.
-Then...Nate's dad comes in Saturday morning for a day and we'll be picking him up then maybe going to the zoo with him. I'm so excited for Tayv to see him, just sad Jeanne can't come. (Hope you're feeling better, Jeanne.)
-I mentioned our Iron Man triathlon a while ago and we're starting it today, I'm only 5 lbs from my goal so hopefully this will finish it off...wish us luck!
Anyway, I'll seriously try to keep everyone updated on the job situation...

No comments: